- What does it cost to join Adventist Contact? Nothing–zero, zip, nada! There is no cost to use our service–nor do we EVER collect any credit card or other financial information from our members. We do offer a Premium level of service that provides additional perks to paying members, but that is not necessary to be matched with other members.
- How can I purchase the Premium upgrade? Actually, we’re not offering it yet. The first 100 men and the first 100 women to complete profiles in our system will automatically receive that level of service for one year at no cost. Join now and complete your profile to lock in that benefit!
- Help! My password doesn’t work! We’ve got a separate page of LOGIN FAQs. Check there for help.
- Is Adventist Contact available in any language other than English? No, Adventist Contact is only available in English at this time. Unless our self-supported ministry gets a serious financial windfall, that will not be possible. If English is not your first language, we urge caution in using our site. If you do not clearly understand all of the choices on our questionnaires, the matching process will not return accurate results.
- How can I reach someone at Adventist Contact? At the bottom of every page is a CONTACT US link to send e-mail inquiries. Please make sure you’ve read completely through these Frequently Asked Questions AND the Login Help page before you contact us. Many of your questions are already addressed. We are not equipped to provide phone support. If you are not computer literate, you may want to ask a computer savvy friend for help.
- How is Adventist Contact different from other online matching services? Adventist Contact is not just another dating/matching site. It represents a process that has been in research and development since 1972, with an unparalleled history of success. Each part of the process is designed to insure your safety, privacy, and maximum probable compatibility with your matches. The process is self-screening; people who aren’t willing to invest time and effort in creating an accurate and informative profile might not be willing to invest time and effort in growing a relationship.
- Does Adventist Contact screen potential matches or do any sort of reference check? Adventist Contact no longer requires or checks references for prospective participants. If you choose to contact someone from your list of matches, please use caution and good sense. We can offer no guarantees; you must pursue any relationship carefully and prayerfully.
- Why is the Adventist Contact site closed on Sabbath? Adventist Contact is God’s business, but it is business and we do have some charges in order to pay expenses. Ellen G. White states that any business originating on Sabbath is cursed. We want everything we do to be blessed by God.
- How can I remove my information from Adventist Contact’s system? Look for the link at the bottom of your MEMBER HOME page to REMOVE MY PROFILE. Following that process will completely remove your information and photos from our database and servers. If you can’t log in, you can request removal via email.
* When will I start seeing matches? Our whole system has been revamped! We’ve invited hundreds of previous members to re-join. However, we will not display any matches until our system contains at least 100 men and 100 women. Want to help us get there? Please invite ALL of your single Adventist friends to join Adventist Contact!