Who Can Join?
In order to join Adventist Contact, you must be. . .
- A baptized member of the Seventh-day Adventist Church in good and regular standing
- 18 years of age or older
- Legally unmarried (widowed, divorced, or never married)
- Able to read, write, and speak English (In order for the Adventist Contact questionnaire to be valid, English fluency is required.)
Adventist Contact seeks to introduce healthy, desirable, secure, well-balanced Adventist singles. If any of the following apply to you, you may not be eligible to join Adventist Contact.
- I have been separated, but my divorce is not yet final
- I have been convicted of an illegal offense more serious than a minor traffic violation (for example, conviction for Driving While Intoxicated, Hit and Run, or any felony)
- I have had a restraining order issued against me
- I have been diagnosed with mental or emotional illness or instability
- I have been treated/counseled for anger management problems
- I have sued the Seventh-day Adventist Church (or any of its entities), or fellow church member(s)
- I pride myself on being—or am often referred to as being—"strange," "weird," or "unusual"
- I am affiliated with another "dating service" other than as a customer of that other dating service
- I have been diagnosed with—or have reason to believe that I may have—genital herpes, HIV/AIDS, syphillis, gonorrhea, genital warts or any other sexually transmitted disease (STD)
In order to maintain a quality matching service, Adventist Contact reserves the right to refuse service to any individual without explanation and also to terminate participation without explanation (or refund).